Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PhotoBlog Beginnings


Am I allowed to use pictures in this photoblog that I haven't taken? I'm not really sure what the current photoblog etiquette looks like. Either way, I would like to give credit for this photo to the lovely Anna Grace Watkins.

I have decided recently to start a photo blog: not necessarily because masses of people will run to their computers each evening to find out exactly how my day was, not even to record every moment of every day. Really, my motivations are unclear even to myself. But a few things I do know... I love to write, I love to take pictures, I love being able to go back through a journal or a history of something that reminds me of old times. Being reminded of those good memories, great laughs, or even the day to day routine that changes so much throughout life.

And this might be a long shot, but the more I realize how few great listeners there are in the world, the more I want to be one of them. Maybe writing and photographing life in an alternate internet reality could help to suppress that selfish desire to constantly talk about myself with everyone in my life, haha. Instead, I could listen. =)

Cheesy? Perhaps. But here I go anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment