Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve
















-Today I had a fight with a broken toilet while trying to clean church. The toilet totally won and I spent the next while cleaning up after it.
-Free Krispy Kreme doughnuts with Ab and Ev.
-I hate Christmas traffic with a passion... 5 hours of errands. Yikes.
-Helped Daddy with his side job, worked some arm and back muscles. Man, he's hardcore.
- Spent 3 hours "packing" for the trip north. My mom's got some mad packing skills. Maybe someday I'll get them.
-To finish off the night, I broke several teeth off a comb trying to untangle my hair. O dear.

^ Where we are headed tomorrow morning, bright and early!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I never know who to feel more sorry for when I break the teeth off of a comb- the comb or my hair.
    Keep blogging... : )

    ReplyDelete