Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And I spoke too soon...

Well, as you can see, I haven't shared any heartwarming stories of my life at home recently. This is because I am not home. Surprise! After an incredible weekend in Edisto with the India team, I came back to Clemson and was blessed with an awesome job as a nanny to four children. Five year old triplets plus little Wyatt. It has been an interesting ride so far, learning how to have patience, discipline well, serve without expecting anything back, and have fun like a kid again. I will have to post some pictures as soon as possible, they are the cutest little things. :)

In other news, I bought a longboard!! It's about time. Hurrah!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Em!
    I'll definitely miss you being here but yay for more Clemson time! I hope you can still visit again before school starts in the fall! Hug those sweet little kids for me! (I used to hang out with them when Matt was mentoring) Miss those kids and their wonderful mom!
    Miss you too girl! Love ya!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete