Saturday, November 19, 2011

Puffs Plus

Good evening friends. I hope you are having a fabulous fall. I am currently sniffling and snuffling from the fall freezies. The temperatures have dramatically dropped in the last few days. And I have just returned from a lovely frolic in the frigid mountains of North Carolina.

I thoroughly enjoy the fall season. Brilliant colored leaves, brisk breezes, and a bounty of yummy foods and smells.
Like pumpkin spice coffee.

The only thing I don't like about fall is that it means winter is coming. And that means sniffles and sneezies for me.


Here are a few more of the things that I LOVE about fall. Especially this one.


Spectacular Skies. Fall is so great for brilliant skies. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the gorgeous cloud covers, sunrises and sunsets this month has offered. Can you guess which picture below is a sunrise? And which is a sunset?








Shoebox Shenanigans. Putting together an Operation Christmas Child is one of my favorite pre-Christmas traditions.



Culinary Cuisine. In honor of our International Autumn Potluck... I decided to go all out. I baked!




I got CPR, AED, and First Aid certified! Look out world.

The dummy by the instructor's feet calls himself Frederick. Fred for short. He's always getting himself into trouble, choking and suffocating and stuff.

This particular day I had to save his life several times. Oh Fred.




Artistic Adventures. Don't be too impressed. There's not a whole lot of symbolism in this painting.
Or is there? Feel free to read into it as much as you would like to.




I don't know how well written or sensible this post is. I am a little bit foggy on cold medicine at the moment. But with a cup of tea in one hand, and tissues in the other, I have written this post. So I hope you enjoyed it.


2 comments:

  1. I know which one's a sunrise and which one's a sunset, but I won't spoil the fun for other readers ;) I get to see them both almost every day, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you were able to write a blog post with both of your hands full. I guess I still have a long way to go in understanding how girls operate.

    Also, I think I know which picture is which, but only because I cheated and looked at the file names (I figure sunrise has to come before sunset, right? Unless you pulled an all-nighter to take those photos... or used two different cameras that have taken very similar numbers of pictures. Anyways, I digress...). It's kind of nice to know that I'm not the only one who's been congested lately. Just think - in heaven, no more need for tissues (ever)! :)

    ReplyDelete