Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MUSC Students ONLY:



That is the particular library lounge that I am currently in. It is pretty cold in here. You didn't know I was an MUSC student did you? Well, I'm not. But I've got the connections. NBD, friend, NBD.

Did you know there are seven muscles in the tongue? Well now you do. I wonder why God decided to do that. Hmmmm.



Here's a picture of my mystery connections.






They are working hard studying the head and neck. I'm super impressed with them because I can only understand 48% of the language they are speaking. The only thing I've learned so far is that SOME ANGRY LADIES FIGURED OUT PMS. These are the parts of the exterior carotid artery. Even though I'm not actually sure what that is exactly. But no worries, if I stick around these smarty pants students, I'll be a Physical Therapy pro in no time. I am even drinking coffee, courtesy of MUSC. Sshhh, don't tell anyone. The only sad fact about this little get-together is the lack of a second Emily, who is studying elsewhere this afternoon.



This is a shout out to you, Emily Windham! Keep on keepin on!
(Here's a picture of her beautiful self that I stole from her Facebook profile picture album).






So, it is in honor of anatomy students here and everywhere, specifically my dear friends who have a monster test on Friday, that I write this blog post. GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Emily! I'm glad you're learning anatomy too! Now you'll fit right in with all us PT/ OT folks. :-)

    ReplyDelete