Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm a little behind.

And by that, I mean on my blogging. Don't get ridiculous.

So, last Saturday, my family and I pulled off a pretty epic yard sale. You should have been there. We pulled off this wonder of a sale in order to raise money for GenerationLINK Clemson: the international and college ministry I will be doing in Clemson for the next year.

I spent a few weeks running all around town to collect many generous donations from various Charleston residents. Thank you to everyone who contributed!!



Organizing and unpacking was quite a bit of work. So Abby and I got a 44 oz Dr. Pepper and Free-Queso-Day queso from Moes to help us tackle the job.


And we unpacked those boxes...



On the day of, at precisely 8:01am, the house was packed. The bake sale was kicking. And Evan refused to smile normally for a picture. It was too early I suppose. Or he was just being an Evan.



I had to leave soon afterwards for work. But there was still a full house when I headed out.




We even sold the carnival popcorn machine! Someone decided their house just wouldn't be complete without it.


I feel like I should have given an acceptance speech. To thank my mom, my dad, my brothers, my sister, my God. Cause they were awesome. All of them.

$650. That's the number of buckaroos God raised for His cause that day. Praise Him.

And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment